All-Inclusive Guanacaste WeddingsCosta Rica is becoming a very popular all inclusive wedding destination for several reasons.
Cancun Wedding PackagesCancun wedding packages made easy. Save time and money. Cancun is one of the most popular destinations for a Caribbean wedding for several reasons.
- 8 mile strip of non-stop Cancun resorts, shopping, restaurants and clubs
- 81 miles of coastline south of Cancun is known as the Riviera Maya, which has more all inclusive resorts than any other Caribbean destination
- Adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is unmatched in the Caribbean
- Cancun has more flights coming in than any other Caribbean airport, so it's easy to find a good schedule
- Cancun's flights are very inexpensive relative to other destinations, for example, Cancun's flights usually are about $300 to $500 less per person than St Lucia
- Not only do you have all the fun and sun activities, the archaeological ruins are fascinating
Best Cancun Honeymoon Resorts:
- Best Couples Only Wedding Resorts: C- Sun Palace Cancun (only Couples only Resort in the area, perfect resort to ELOPE)
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resorts: C- Excellence Playa Mujeres, P- Royal Playa del Carmen, R - Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Best All Ages Wedding Resorts: C-Finest Playa Mujeres, P-Playacar Palace, R- Generations Riviera Maya
Getting married in Cancun is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do. The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Cancun 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer. Documents required:
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.