Riviera Maya Wedding PackagesRiviera Maya wedding packages offer the most all inclusive resort options of any Caribbean destination. This area south of Cancun is ideal for a Caribbean destination wedding.
- Adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value for wedding couples and guests
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is unmatched in the Caribbean
- 81 miles of coastline, resorts are spacious and spread out
- Great golf
- Close to Mayan ruins
- Parks and activities everywhere
Best Riviera Maya Wedding Resorts:
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resorts: Excellence Riviera Cancun, Iberostar Grand Paraiso, El Dorado Casitas Royale
- Best All Ages Wedding Resorts: Generations Riviera Maya, Dreams Riviera Cancun
Getting married in the Riviera Maya is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do. The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Cancun 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer. Documents required:
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.