Punta Cana Wedding PackagesPunta Cana wedding packages made easy. Save time and money. Legal weddings are not easy, but can be arranged. We almost always do symbolic or non-legally binding weddings when we arrange weddings in Punta Cana. This one of the most popular destinations for a Caribbean wedding. Several Reasons:
- 30 miles of white sand beach lined with coconut palms
- You'll find a great variety of resorts, adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a bargain, great values
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is top notch
- Relatively close to the U.S.
Best Wedding Resorts
Getting married in Punta Cana is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do. The information below is provided by WEDO for legal weddings. Documents required:
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Notarized single status
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
- Cap Cana, just south of the airport
- Bavaro, just north of the airport
- Uvero Alto, about 30 miles north of the airport