Negril Wedding Packages - Jamaica
A Negril wedding package is a great choice for a Caribbean destination wedding for several reasons.
- Great All Inclusive Resorts
- Best beaches in Jamaica
- Couples-only resorts, adults only resorts & resorts for all ages
- From affordable to luxury, Negril offers a great variety of resort options
- Amazing sunsets
- Best snorkeling and scuba diving
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal. Negril Wedding Tip: With the beautiful sunsets Negril is blessed with, sunset weddings are very popular. If you want the most stunning photography and videography, think about a morning wedding. When the sun is behind the lens, Negril is stunning with the turquoise water and white sand.
Best Negril Wedding Resorts:
- Best Couples Only: Sandals South Coast or Couples Swept Away
- Best Adults Only: Hideaway at Royalton Negril
- Best All Ages: Beaches Negril
- Best Affordable: Royalton Negril
See all Negril Honeymoon resorts.
Getting married in Jamaica is easy. Do a little paper work. Show up 2 days before. Say I do. The information below is provided by the Jamaica tourist board. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in the Jamaica 24 hours after you arrive, but most resorts make you wait 48 hours. Unlike many countries, the Jamaica does not require a blood test before getting married. Documents required:
- Wedding application
- Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
Find more details: Jamaica tourist board