Bahamas Wedding Specials
A few resorts in the Bahamas offer FREE wedding packages with your resort stay. You might have to stay a certain number or nights, book certain room categories or bring a minimum number of guests. To see specials other than the free offers, please visit our Special Offers page.
Sandals Royal Bahamian offers a Free All Inclusive Bahamas wedding package with a 3 night minimum stay. The $205 government/processing fee is not included (Adult Couples Only).
Sandals Emerald Bay located in the Exumas offers all inclusive Bahamas wedding packages with a 3 night minimum stay. The $205 government/processing fee is not included (Adult Couples Only)
Breezes Bahamas offers a Free Bahamas wedding for guests staying 6 nights or longer. Government/processing fee is included (Ages 14 and up).
Riu Paradise Island offers a free all inclusive Bahamas Wedding package if you book at least 5 rooms for stays of 3 nights or longer. A 4 night minimum stay is required for the Bride and Groom (All Ages).
Bahamas Wedding Resort List (Nassau and Paradise Island, NAS):
Luxury Included ®
***Our #1 Recommendation for an all inclusive Bahamas Wedding!
Nassau, Bahamas Wedding Resorts | Resort Rankings
Sandals Resorts Luxury Included® packages feature: Roundtrip airport/resort transfers, resort tax and service charges, all meals, unlimited drinks and snacks, including Beringer Wines, all land and watersports including scuba diving†, Red Lane® Spa options††, entertainment and much more!
†Administrative fee for resort scuba certification not included.
††Spa services additional.
Superior+: Premium hotels tastefully furnished accommodations in beautiful surroundings and upscale services and amenities.
Superior: Tastefully furnished accommodations in beautiful surroundings, offering a broad range of upscale services and amenities.
Bahamas Wedding Resort List (Freeport or Grand Bahama, FPO):
Standard + :
Bahamas Wedding Resorts | Resort Rankings
Tastefully furnished accommodations in beautiful surroundings, offering a broad range of upscale services and amenities.
Standard+: Clean basic hotel rooms with modest service and amenities. A good choice for budget-minded travelers.
Bahamas Destination Wedding Resort List (Exumas/Georgetown, GGT):
Luxury Included ®
The link above will take you to the resort information on our all inclusive honeymoon site. For wedding package information, please see our Sandals Royal Bahamian wedding packages page. The 2 resorts have nearly identical wedding packages. Exuma is much different than Nassau or Freeport. This tiny island has the clearest water that you will ever see. And the water covers sugar white sand, which mean beautiful turquoise water. If you are looking for the ultimate beach, make sure you take a long look at this resort. This destination unlike Nassau or Paradise Island is intimate and calm.
Exumas, Bahamas Wedding Resorts | Resort Rankings
Sandals Resorts Luxury Included® packages feature: Roundtrip airport/resort transfers, resort tax and service charges, all meals, unlimited drinks and snacks, including Beringer Wines, all land and watersports including scuba diving, Red Lane® Spa options, entertainment and much more! Administrative fee for resort scuba certification is not included and spa services are additional.
Bahamas Wedding Tips
- Sandals Royal Bahamian and Sandals Emerald Bay are our top 2 picks for a wedding in the Bahamas. They are beautiful resorts with comprehensive all inclusive plans and they are for adults only and couples only. The Sandals Resorts in the Bahamas were built and designed for romance.
- The Riu Palace Paradise Island is a good option for a Bahamas wedding also, especially if you have children attending. This all-inclusive Bahamas resort is next door to the Atlantis and just a walk away from all the facilities at Atlantis. The Riu Palace Paradise Island also accepts all ages.
- We can arrange packages at the Atlantis, but they do not have an all inclusive plan, so you'll have to call for our great rates. They do have plans that include breakfast and dinner each day, which will definitely save you money.
- The Nassau/Paradise Island airport (NAS) is by far the easiest to get to from cities in the USA. We have to remind you again, that you have to make sure you fly into the correct airport in the Bahamas. If you are booking hotel and airfare separate, be careful to avoid disappointment.
- If you are looking for the nicest or most luxurious option, consider Sandals Emerald Bay. If you are expecting a medium or large group, look at the available flights first.