All-Inclusive Cancun Destination Wedding Packages
Cancun wedding packages made easy. Save time and money with the all-inclusive destination wedding resort experts.
Why is Cancun one of the most popular destinations for a Caribbean destination wedding?
- 8 mile strip of non-stop Cancun resorts, shopping, restaurants and club
- Playa Mujeres is 15 minutes north of Cancun and has some of the best wedding resorts in the Caribbean
- Adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is unmatched in the Caribbean
- Cancun has more flights coming in than any other Caribbean airport, so it’s easy to find a good schedule
- Cancun’s flights are very inexpensive relative to other destinations, for example, Cancun’s flights usually are about $300 to $500 less per person than St Lucia
- Not only do you have all the fun and sun activities, the archaeological ruins are fascinating
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal. The resort pages will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost.
You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together. Rates are listed on this site are per couple, not per person. The Cancun area resorts we list include the main strip and Playa Mujeres, which is about 15 minutes north of Cancun.
Best Cancun Wedding Resorts:
- Best Couples Only Wedding Resorts: Sun Palace Cancun (only Couples only Resort in the area, perfect resort to ELOPE)
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resorts: Excellence Playa Mujeres, Secrets Playa Mujeres
- Best All Ages Wedding Resorts: Hard Rock Cancun
See all Cancun Honeymoon Resorts.