Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Packages
Riviera Maya wedding resorts offer the most all-inclusive resort options of any Caribbean destination.
Why is this area south of Cancun is ideal for a Caribbean destination wedding?
- Adults-only, couples-only & resorts for all ages
- Resort prices are a great value for wedding couples and guests
- The variety and quality of all inclusive resorts is unmatched in the Caribbean
- 81 miles of coastline, resorts are spacious and spread out
- Great golf
- Close to Mayan ruins
- Parks and activities everywhere
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal. The resort pages will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Rates are listed on this site are per person.
The Riviera Maya area resorts we list include Riviera Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Xcaret, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum.
Best Riviera Maya Wedding Resorts:
- Best Adults Only Wedding Resort: Iberostar Grand Paraiso
- Best All Ages Wedding Resort: Dreams Riviera Cancun
- Best Affordable Wedding Resort: Dreams Puerto Aventuras
See all Riviera Maya Honeymoon Resorts.
Love (20) $3199
Ultimate (20) ...
Getting married in the Riviera Maya is not so easy if you want to do a legal ceremony. Symbolic ceremonies are very easy. Just show up 2 days before. Say I do. The information below is provided by the tourist board of Mexico. Please keep in mind the resort you choose will have slightly different restrictions and fees. For example, you can officially be married in Cancun 3 days after you arrive (legal), but most resorts make you wait longer.
- Marriage request form
- Proof of citizenship - certified copy of birth certificate, which includes father’s name.
- Blood tests
- Both passports
- Proof of divorce if applicable (original certificate of divorce).
- Certified copy of death certificate for widow or widower.
All documents except the passports, must be apostilled by your state. Birth certificates must be translated into Spanish.
Find more details:
Mexico tourist board: http://www.visitmexico.com/en/weddings/legal-requirements-to-get-married-in-mexico