St Lucia All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Packages
St Lucia wedding packages are a simply beautiful Caribbean destination wedding choice.
Why is St Lucia a great choice for your Caribbean Destination Wedding?
- Naturally beautiful, called the "little Hawaii" of the Caribbean
- Pitons, drive through volcanoes, white sand beaches, black sand beaches, rainforest
- Amazing unique resorts, private pool suites, suites with 3 walls, overwater bungalows....
- You can find all types of resorts - Couples only resorts, Adults only resorts and resorts for all ages
- Wed in St Lucia and island hop to Antigua, Barbados or Grenada for your honeymoon
This page allows you to get an easy ballpark rate for your travel packages. We recommend you request a quote, so we can make sure you get the best deal. The resort pages (i.e. Anse Chastenet) will give you several wedding packages to go along with your travel package. Since our most frequent question is how much does the wedding cost, we hope this site will help you easily see that if you get a ballpark rate on the resort and see the price on several packages, you can get an idea of what your wedding will cost. You’ll need to price the travel and wedding separate, then simply add them together.
Best St Lucia Wedding Resorts:
- Best Couples Only: Sandals Grande St Lucian
- Best Adults Only: Jade Mountain
- Best All Ages: Royalton St Lucia
- Best Affordable: Sandals Regency La Toc
Rates are listed on this site are per per person.
St Lucia is the most beautiful island in the Caribbean, but it is not the easiest to get to. Flight schedules are not quite as good and the cost of airfare will be higher. We are not telling you to discourage you, because St Lucia is worth it. Just keep this in mind if you are thinking about having a medium or large group. This island is a perfect place to elope or take a small group.